We are seeking a senior level Requirements Analyst to build successful relationships between stakeholders and IT teams and act as a liaison to ensure the product meets business needs. The RA will have commercial or private sector SDLC experience and will remain accountable for exhaustive requirements analysis, creation of project documentation, project schedule, and project scope. The successful candidate will have had proven success in working with business users to establish needs and requests, managing and facilitating stakeholder meetings, and working with IT Project Managers to ensure seamless communication of changing scope. The RA will apply knowledge of the SDLC, various project methodologies, systems analysis, design documentation, issue management, strategic problem solving and leadership in support of projects for a fantastic non-profit organization. Candidates must not require visa sponsorship and must be able to successfully pass a basic background check. The position is full time, on site with some flexibility after establishing a working relationship within the team. Highly collaborative, creative, and process driven individuals will enjoy a nurturing environment while feeling the value of their contribution to this mission driven organization.
- Build trusting, effective relationships between stakeholders and internal teams to ensure business needs are met and that projects are carried out in accordance with industry standard best practices
- Requirements management (lead requirement sessions to effectively understand and reflect business needs and challenges, prioritize needs and desires, articulate issues and risk factors, and recommend solutions)
- Project Documentation (Requirements Document, System Design Document, Project Schedule, System Diagrams, Use Case Models and User Stories, Activity Diagrams)
- Project Scoping and Project Tracking (issue management, change order processing, risk assessment, sprint planning)
- Requirements Review (development teams, key stakeholders)
- 5-10 years’ experience business systems analysis for enterprise level software and systems design projects for commercial or private sector
- Senior level command of industry best practices for the SDLC and practical experience with methodologies (RUP, Agile)
- Ability to understand business challenges, propose solutions, assess risk, effectively set expectations, set priorities, create action items, provide feedback on implications of change requests, and build trust among and between stakeholders and IT delivery through clear and effective communication
- Expert level experience with project documentation to include translation of business requirements to a system design document, creation of user stories and use cases, activity diagrams, etc.
- Proven success in delivery of projects that are on schedule, within scope, and within budget (project scoping, estimation of level of effort, planning and tracking development sprints, periodic project reviews for acceptance) from initial requirements (JAD) sessions through QA and user acceptance
- MS Office tools, Visio, Jira, IBM Rational tools and Clear Quest
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
Drives Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position or want to receive notices of future openings, please fill out the form below or send an email to email@example.com.