Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Systems Engineer to their expanding ICAM business. This position is located with our client in the Washington, DC Metro Area, and is expected to be mostly remote. The Systems Engineer will report to program leadership and to the Federal client supporting the personnel security system.
Our client is a woman-owned small business focused in delivering high-profile biometrics, identity management and analytical solutions for mission clients around the world. Their primary goal is to distinguish their clients by supporting them through the successful delivery of mission critical programs. In August 2020, Inc. Media announced that our client is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America, for the third year in a row. This esteemed award is testament to the hard work and dedication our team applies to making each and every client successful in the delivery of their mission critical programs.
- Review and collaborate with the various agency-supported cloud programs.
- Research and advise leadership of the options and choices regarding various IT infrastructure projects.
- Serve as the vendor liaison for pricing and support.
- Interface and collaborate with the different department and component POCs to facilitate progress on projects at the direction of leadership.
- Develop and review architectural diagrams, system design documents, and interface control documents.
- Interface with policy, compliance, and security to ensure adherence to agency policy and process.
- Responsible for submitting required documentation for implementing new technologies (technical reference model, interconnection security agreement, memorandum of understanding, memorandum of agreement).
- Provide SME support for integrating, adopting, and troubleshooting new technologies in the FICAM space quickly.
- Provide ad-hoc and standard .sql reports as requested.
- Conducts reviews and provides feedback on ICAM designs and implementations,
- Responsible for creating and maintaining redundant computing environments that are secure, scalable, and efficient.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of experience as a systems engineer or software developer in a government environment, dealing with business critical, secure, and highly available systems.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration and hosting preferably using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with COTS product integration; IT security; .sql and database design; PKI and Certificate Authorities; deploying and maintaining virtualization technologies.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
US Citizenship required. Active DOD Secret, DHS or CBP Public Trust preferred. Ability to obtain clearance required.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com