Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Program Director – Enterprise Optimization to manage strategic Enterprise Optimization and Transformation engagements in support of senior executives in the federal government. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic planning, problem analysis, and business transformation methods. This is a client-facing role, and he/she should have significant awareness and experience in working with government executives under recent Presidents Management Agendas, Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), Evidence-based Policy Making, Federal Data Strategy, 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act, and other major reform efforts. They should be a strong strategist, writer and manager of projects, teams and partners.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
- Work directly with clients to identify performance gaps and design strategic objectives/approaches/initiatives that accomplish objectives.
- Evaluate and select best application among a wide variety of enterprise optimization and transformation tools, methods and strategies for as-is analysis, target state “to-be” analysis, and risk analysis.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams comprising client and contractor staffs in facilitated workshops, project planning, and issue resolution meetings.
- Present and/or facilitate senior executive steering committee meetings.
- Lead development of materials such as briefings, reports, fact sheets, FAQs, talking points, newsletters, and email messages to communicate results
- Coordinate and lead meetings with clients
- Coordinate projects and activities with other departments, partner organizations, external spokespeople/influencers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation and financials, including project schedule and budget
- Lead business development activities and proposal development
- Actively network and build relationships with clients and partners to determine communication/social marketing/research needs
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in social sciences, business management, public administration/policy, or related field
- Minimum of 8 – 12 years of professional experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent
- Exceptional strategic planning and project management skills
- Experience managing teams of people, as well as contracts and projects
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distill complex information into compelling messages
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with executive client leadership building trusted partner relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of business development and proposal writing
- Experience with methods for strategic planning, change management, and government performance (e.g. Evidence Based Policymaking, President’s Management Agenda, GPRA Modernization Act).
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple projects/priorities at the same time
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or advanced Certification in Business Administration, Public Administration/Policy, or related field
- Prefer experience working for a consulting organization in the public sector
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org