Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a Policy Project Manager to join our expanding business. This position is located with our client in the Washington, DC Metro Area, and is expected to be mostly remote. The Policy Project Manager will report to program leadership and to the Federal client supporting the Classified Critical Infrastructure Protection Program (CCIPP).
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
- Draft, edit, and reformat policy documents including Instructions, Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, and program-specific guidance materials for the CCIPP and other security programs.
- Draft and edit memoranda for the Director, Enterprise Security Operations Executive Director, and Chief Security Officer.
- Update CCIPP briefing materials for meetings with the Director or Deputy Director.
- Design program policy processes and corresponding flowcharts using MS Visio.
- Interface with Argonne National Labs (ANL) regarding the development of the Electronic Tracked Records of Adjudicated Companies (e-TRAC) system for the CCIPP.
- Engage Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) representatives regarding partnership and cooperation in the CCIPP.
- Assist in updating/tracking tasks with the CCIPP Project Planner in MS Project.
- Assist Federal staff with business analysis tool queries and functionality (Bloomberg, Dow Jones: Factiva, and Dun & Bradstreet: Hoovers).
- Provide executive summaries of interdivisional and external meetings.
- Assist in the development of the DHS Technology Protection Chart.
- Assist with training plans when requested by the Director.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience providing policy support for a US Federal Agency and/or U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) program.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work in a high-demand, fast-paced environment at a Government facility.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Client Clearance Requirements
- US Citizenship required
- Active DOD Top Secret clearance is required.
- Ability to obtain Federal Agency suitability clearance required.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com