Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a remote full time Mid-Level SharePoint Developer to their Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice. The person will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing SharePoint sites across Veterans Affairs that are easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. The right individual will be able to use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency to build sites with user centric design. Must be a team player who collaborates well with others, and who is also a strong individual contributor.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. They offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all: kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
- Collaborate with program personnel to gather requirements, intake, backlog/prioritization.
- Communicate with client and development team to design and develop applications in SharePoint to meet the needs of program personnel to automate workflows, improve business processes and integration with other applications into SharePoint.
- Design and develop custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows, and script
- Develop and deliver training, communications, and tutorials to train and provide administrative support to program personnel on SharePoint functionality including procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Perform SharePoint user management and group management.
- Provide general support, troubleshooting and guidance to program staff.
- Develop briefings and reports as needed.
- Calculate key performance metrics and develop performance reports, as needed.
- Provide one on one training with program personnel on using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Build Teams groups and channels to support SharePoint sites and knowledge management, document storage to support various groups within the program office.
- 4 years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to read, edit, create, and implement ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET for custom solutions in SharePoint.
- Knowledge management experience and Advanced Microsoft SharePoint Developer.
- Experience with requirements gathering/interacting with clients.
- Demonstrated ability for basic graphics editing.
- Advanced experience automating business processes by developing workflows and applications in SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills to be able to relay business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Ability to develop formal and informal presentations and prepare reports which clearly document conclusions and recommendations.
- Possess excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills.
- Self-starter with a drive to accomplish tasks with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Prior government contractor experience.
- Experience using Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, and Teams.
- Experience in health, benefits, IT communications and/or with Veteran and/or military audiences.
- Section 508 compliance experience.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com