Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Management Analyst in the health, benefits and/or information technology space, for a large-scale program management office (PMO) effort to join their Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in the delivery of analysis and advice for management regarding the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of large-scale programs and operations.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
Working collaboratively within the PMO team, the Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing administrative and programmatic support for senior Federal agency executives
- Performing liaison responsibilities that include, but not limited to, assisting the PMO in gathering project requirements
- Assisting in the preparation of task order packages
- Providing technical and administrative support of active task orders; and communicating and reporting as required
- Conducting organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems
- Performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations
- Conducting surveys, focus groups, and other accepted techniques for data collection in support of organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems
- Performs tasks requiring program planning, audits, and evaluations related to large scale programs.
- Supporting program analysis, strategic planning, integrated master scheduling, event planning, Congressional Affairs, metrics, Financial Management Systems, and risk management.
- Performing tasks related to policy and regulation analysis and development related to a government agency
- Conducting analysis of specific issues, identification of alternatives, white paper development, development of policy review papers, development of policy directives and handbooks, and other analytical tasks focused on federal agency policy.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in strategic communications, business, information technology or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Exceptional strategic planning and project management skills and ability to develop white papers, policy review papers, directives and handbooks, and other analytical tasks
- Experience managing teams of people with demonstrated knowledge, if not direct experience, managing contracts and projects
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distill complex information into compelling messages
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with executive client leadership building trusted partner relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with subject matter experts
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of business development and proposal writing
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple projects/priorities at the same time
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or advanced Certification in Business Administration, Strategic Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Prefer experience working for a consulting organization, association, and/or a government contractor.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com