Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a Management Analyst in the health, benefits and/or information technology space, for a large-scale program management office (PMO) effort, to join our Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in the delivery of analysis and advice for management regarding the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of large-scale programs and operations.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
Working collaboratively within the PMO team, the Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing administrative and programmatic support for senior Federal agency executives
- Supporting and conducting collection, analysis, and refinement of project and program requirements
- Providing technical and administrative support of active task orders; and communicating and reporting as required
- Analyzing and assessing current organization states and management systems through primary and secondary research methods
- Performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations
- Conducting program planning, audits, and evaluations related to large scale programs
- Carrying out analysis, strategic planning including risk identification and mitigation planning, project scheduling, and performance measurement via tailored, industry best practice performance frameworks
- Performing tasks related to policy and regulation analysis and development related to a government agency
- Conducting analysis of specific issues, identification of alternatives, white paper development, development of policy review papers, development of policy directives and handbooks, and other analytical tasks focused on federal agency policy
- Master’s Degree or advanced Certification in Business Administration, Strategic Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Prefer experience working for a consulting organization, association, and/or a government contractor
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in strategic communications, business, information technology or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Exceptional strategic planning and project management skills and ability to develop white papers, policy review papers, directives and handbooks, and other analytical tasks
- Experience managing teams of people with demonstrated knowledge, if not direct experience, managing contracts and projects
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distill complex information into compelling messages
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with executive client leadership building trusted partner relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with subject matter experts
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of business development and proposal writing
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple projects/priorities at the same time
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit and work at desk/computer for extended periods of time of up to 8 hours a day
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear
- Must be able to have repetitive wrist/hand/finger movement to work on computer and/or related office equipment
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com