Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Junior Management Analyst to support government’s strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working with executives to identify and evaluate strategic performance issues in large-scale programs and operations. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience in applying leading practices in strategic planning, program analysis, defining transformation and modernization initiatives, business case analysis, and/or system analysis.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
Working as part of an integrated client team, the Management Analyst will participate in organization modernization or transformation engagements that specifically assess current organization states and management systems, then identify and assess high strategic approaches for that organization to get better results. Specific activities include:
- Bringing and exchanging ideas with team members regarding application of strategic analysis and problem-solving methods for specific client situations.
- Working as a part of a team in compiling data and insights using interviews, third party data sets, surveys, focus groups, and other accepted techniques for data collection.
- Working individually and/or collaboratively to analyze data and provide quantitative and qualitative insights on current organization, process, program and/or systems efficiency, effectiveness, and customer service issues.
- Supporting or leading facilitated workshops with key stakeholders for a client program or organization for the purpose of validating, expanding, and reaching consensus on strengths, weaknesses, risks and opportunities, which may include defining target state objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Analyzing performance gaps between current and desired states.
- Identifying and assessing cost, benefits, risks and tradeoffs for people, process, and technology solutions, including management of change.
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations in oral and written presentation formats.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in social sciences, business administration, systems analysis, public administration/policy, information technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Contribution and experience with program reviews, business cases, transformation projects, change management and other business transformation tasks, such as support for citizen experience/21st Century IDEA or Evidence-based policymaking/GPRA Modernization Act initiatives
- Demonstrated successful history of participation in team environments comprising a variety of skills and knowledge in a rapidly evolving or strategic initiative setting
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distill complex information into compelling messages
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with limited supervision
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Advanced certification in program analysis, business administration, systems analysis, public administration/policy, information technology or a related field
- Prefer experience working on business transformation initiatives for a consulting organization, government agency, and/or a government contractor.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com