Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a motivated, career and customer-oriented Infrastructure Support Engineer to support our client at the Department of Defense.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
- Provide infrastructure and configuration support for client and server-based applications
- Provide application, network, and application administration on Linux and Solaris servers
- Provide IT support for day-to-day operations, infrastructure, and configuration management in support of DMDC
- Provide 24 X 7 support on a rotational basis.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Active TOP SECRET clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3 years of experience or equivalent blend of degree level education and experience
- Understanding of UNIX operating systems (Red Hat and Solaris)
- Unix/Linux knowledge and usage: command line usage, shell scripting, native editors, etc.
- Understanding of how to configure and maintain WebLogic server (or other JAVA EE application server)
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure, to include the use of a key management solution, the ability to create and manage certificate trust stores, the ability to work with certificate authorities and generate SSL/TLS certificate requests, ability to generate key pairs, and manage/maintain HSM’s remotely. Experience with Thales nCipher HSM’s a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work directly with Business Owners
- Experience in Relational and Data Warehouse environment
- Experience developing visualizations and presentations for leadership
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Security+ Certification is required
Client Clearance Requirements
- US Citizenship required
- Active DOD Top Secret clearance is required.
- Ability to obtain Federal Agency suitability clearance required.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org