Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Architect to provide engineering and technical support for the analysis and implementation of an ICAM solution for a Federal Agency.
Our client is a woman-owned small business focused in delivering high-profile biometrics, identity management and analytical solutions for mission clients around the world. Their primary goal is to distinguish their clients by supporting them through the successful delivery of mission critical programs. In August 2020, Inc. Media announced that our client is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America, for the third year in a row. This esteemed award is testament to the hard work and dedication our team applies to making each and every client successful in the delivery of their mission critical programs.
- Responsible for ICAM technical leadership, solution architecture and engineering.
- Analyze all Government-identified identity and credential stores to include all types, attributes, processes, along with internal and external feeds.
- Analyze ICAM trends and latest requirements, assesses the impact of emerging security threats on the enterprise risk level, recommends technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate in Federal Agency strategy, solutions, and business plans.
- Supporting the Federal Agency ICAM strategy by defining and updating the agency’s ICAM architecture.
- Implementing ICAM initiatives across the Federal Agency and providing use cases for incorporating new ICAM solutions within the agency’s existing eco-system.
- Defining a repeatable set of standards and integration support as needed for onboarding applications or components onto the new ICAM solution.
- Leading technical reviews and gaining required agency consensus/approval of assigned ICAM initiatives.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Have foundational knowledge with:
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- OAuth 2.0
- System for Cross Domain Identity Management (SCIM)
- SOAP and Rest APIs
- Ability to work in a high-demand, fast-paced environment.
- 10 years’ experience designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise ICAM architectures for the Federal government including strong FICAM experience.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (such as TOGAF, Zachman) to include enterprise ICAM services.
- Ability to assess existing ICAM solutions and make recommendations on best practices or architecture improvements.
- Ability to establish strategic technical ICAM direction, technology roadmaps and plans.
- Understanding of the current IAM marketplace as it applies to the Federal sector.
- Demonstrate strong information security engineering skills and operational experience, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, network security, endpoint security, cloud security, crypto, mobility, API and application services, IoT, end user computing.
- Strong knowledge of federal security regulations, NIST guidelines, and industry security requirement benchmarks.
- In-depth experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions and service management solutions.
- Experienced in developing to-be-architecture, concept of operations, and transformation roadmaps.
- Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs.
- Gather solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets the Federal Agency requirements.
- Experienced in developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions, basis of estimates (BOEs) and Bill of Materials (BOM) development.
- Experience architecting solutions around cloud architecture, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- US Citizenship required.
- Active DOD Secret, DHS or CBP Public Trust or Federal Agency Public Trust preferred.
- Ability to obtain Federal Agency suitability clearance required.
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com