Drives Logic is helping our growing client add an Enterprise Operations Senior Consultant to support government executives’ strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working with executives to identify and evaluate strategic performance issues in large-scale programs and operations. We are seeking people who have acted as a trusted advisor to government executives. Additionally, the candidate will have experience in applying leading practices in strategic planning, facilitation, program analysis, defining transformation and modernization initiatives, business case analysis, and/or system analysis.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
Working as part of an integrated client team, you will participate in organization modernization or transformation engagements that specifically assess current organization states and management systems, then lead identification and assessment of strategic approaches for that organization to get better results. Throughout such engagements, the ideal candidate will interact directly with clients as a trusted advisor. Specific activities include:
- Bringing and exchanging ideas with team members regarding application of strategic analysis and problem-solving methods for specific client situations.
- Working as a part of a team, responsible for supporting or conducting specific tasks such as leading interviews, providing training, conducting surveys, and facilitating focus groups and brainstorming sessions with senior level executives.
- Working individually and/or collaboratively to analyze data and provide quantitative and qualitative insights on current organization, process, program and/or systems efficiency, effectiveness, and customer service issues.
- Supporting or leading facilitated workshops with key stakeholders for a client program or organization for the purpose of validating, expanding, and reaching consensus on strengths, weaknesses, risks and opportunities, which may include defining target state Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Leading teams supporting change management initiatives and developing/delivering customized collateral materials to support Value Stream analysis implementation within the organizational pillars and across system portfolios.
- Analyzing performance gaps between current and desired states.
- Identifying and assessing cost, benefits, risks and tradeoffs for people, process, and technology solutions, including management of change.
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations in oral and written presentation formats.
- Performing deliverable and contract quality management.
- Serving as a key liaison to organization leaders, helping to ensure project outcome alignment within and across the client organization
- Mentoring junior and mid-level consultants.
- Maintaining awareness of Congressional and Executive Branch initiatives that affect Federal agency business and technology operations.
- Advanced certification or master’s degree in program analysis, business administration, systems analysis, public administration/policy, information technology or a related field
- Current PMP certification and/or PROSCI certification.
- Prefer experience working on business transformation initiatives for a consulting organization, government agency, and/or a government contractor.
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in social sciences, business administration, systems analysis, public administration/policy, information technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 13 years of professional experience with progressive growth in management consultancy roles.
- Experience with program reviews, business cases, transformation projects, change management and other business transformation tasks in the Federal environment – such as initiatives supporting citizen experience/21st Century IDEA or Evidence-based policymaking/GPRA Modernization Act.
- Knowledge and understanding of modernization and transformation tools such as Agile, DevOps, Flow, Value Streams, Balanced Scorecard, SWOT, OKRs, and/or Strategy Maps.
- Demonstrated successful history of participation in team environments comprising a variety of skills and knowledge in a rapidly evolving or strategic initiative setting.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distill complex information into compelling messages.
- Exceptional strategic planning and project management skills and/or deep understanding
- Creative and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with senior level clients with limited supervision.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance.
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit and work at desk/computer for extended periods of time of up to 8 hours a day
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear
- Must be able to have repetitive wrist/hand/finger movement to work on computer and/or related office equipment
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com