Drives Logic is helping our growing client add a full time Communications Consultant to their Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice. The right individual has a strong background in content creation, outreach and partnership development, and strategic communications. The ideal consultant should possess strong writing, communication, presentation, and organizational skills as well as strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, proactive problem solver, and action-oriented team player. They must also be committed to providing superior service, poised under fast-paced pressure, and have a positive and flexible attitude.
Our client is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area providing management consulting services to Federal agencies and organizations supporting the public sector. With many years of public sector expertise, they offer exceptional client services in the areas of Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing (SCIM), Information Technology (IT), Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, and Enterprise Optimization. They are team oriented, continuous learners, hard-working, creative thinkers, and most of all, kind people. They are a different kind of company with a truly unique culture, one that values their employees and shares a passion for serving their clients. If that sounds like you too, then they would really like to meet you.
- Support nationwide communications campaigns
- Develop written materials such as communication plans, fact sheets, FAQ sheets, website content, talking points, newsletters, and email messages to support campaigns
- Coordinate development of print/web materials and ensure adherence to branding strategies, including presentations, brochures, data, images, proposals, and reports
- Conduct outreach and manage partnerships with other organizations
- Conduct and lead research and data analysis
- Manage and host events, such as conferences or town halls
- Plan and execute communications and marketing activities, including out-of-home and digital advertisements, as well as PSA placement
- Strategize and create original ideas for reaching and engaging target audiences and communicating key messages
- Support branding, public relations and message development campaigns and activities
- Assist in maintenance of project documentation
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field
- 3 to 6 years of professional experience
- Experience working for a consulting organization, PR/Marketing Agency, association, and/or a federal government contractor
- Experience with planning, developing, and implementing, communications, marketing/public relations activities, including developing communications plans, strategies, messages, and tactics as part of an outreach or education campaign
- Excellent writing, conceptual, and copy-editing skills
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail for error-free, flawless products
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work in team setting or independently
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work under tight timelines
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer as sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
*Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org